Privacy Notice for the Protection of Personal Information
Under the terms provided in the Mexican Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Information in Possession of Individuals, CIA HOTELERA DE LA MESA, S.A. DE C.V., establishes and informs of this Privacy Notice in accordance to the following:
I .Identity and Address of the Responsible for the treatment of the Personal Information. The responsible for your personal information Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., domiciled in Blvd. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz #12828, Fraccionamiento del Prado, Postal Code 22440, in the city of Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
- Department of personal information. Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., has a Department of Personal Information, who is in charge of receiving and responding to any request that you may have regarding your personal information, and is domiciled in Blvd. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz #12828, Fraccionamiento del Prado, Postal Code 22440, in the city of Tijuana, Baja California, and telephone number (664) 6210454 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
III. Information that will be subject to the Privacy Treatment. The Information that will be subject to the treatment of security are the following:
- Personal information of identification
- Express signaling of the Sensitive Information that will be processed. Cía Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., will process sensitive personal information regarding disabilities, illness or special medical requirements to provide a better service and fulfill their needs, or in a work environment to provide the tools and working conditions needed for a better development of their labor as employees, by committing to process the sensitive personal information with strict security and confidentiality. You grant your consent for the treatment of your sensitive personal information in accordance to this privacy notice, otherwise you will inform us by sending a written notice or an e-mail addressed to our Department of Personal Information at the address or e-mail account previously noted.
- Purpose of the Processing of Personal Information. The personal information in possession of Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., in accordance to the relationship it has with the Holder will be used for the following main purposes:
With the Holders in their capacity of clients
- Provision of lodging services.
- Provision of restaurant services.
- Provision of touristic and commercial services.
- Provision of banquet services.
- Provision of event planning services.
- Analysis and credit granting.
- Collection management.
- Payment of taxes.
With the Holders in their capacity of job applicant and/or employee
- Selection and recruiting of the personnel.
- Payment of payroll and benefits.
- Fulfilling of employer obligations.
- Payment of taxes, employer contributions and contributions.
- Development and training for the personnel.
- Personnel control, assignment and labor supervision.
Additionally, we will employ your personal information for the following secondary purposes:
- Information regarding new services, products or events related to our previous services, including to send advertisement and newsletters.
- Evaluation of quality and services.
- Internal analysis of services.
- Mechanisms to manifest the denial for secondary or accessory purposes. By providing us your personal information by any means, you accept the processing of your personal information in accordance to the abovementioned purposes. To manifest your denial for the processing of your personal information for the secondary purposes, you may continue with the following mechanisms and procedures:
- File the corresponding request before the Department of Personal Information of Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., by any of the contact means that have been established in the point (II).
- Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., through its Department of Personal Information, will answer your request within the following ten working days after its filing, using the same means through it was filed.
VII. Transfer of Personal Information to Third Parties. Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., may transfer the personal information under its possession within the country to Banking Institutions for the collection of the charges made to the client or to the authorities, agencies and institutions of the government to comply with its obligation in accordance to the laws and rulings.
Likewise, it may transfer the personal information within or outside the country to companies of the same corporate group, to third parties that are outsourced or related to the provision of marketing services or market researches, collection management, banquet or restaurant services, decoration services, digital media and software services.
VIII. ACCEPTANCE or DENIAL to the transference of your Personal Information. By providing us your personal information, you also accept the transference of information of your personal information in accordance to the provided in the abovementioned paragraph (VII). Otherwise you will inform us by sending an e-mail addressed to our Department of Personal Information or through a written notification at the contact information provided in point (II).
- Means and Procedure to exercise the ARCO* Rights. To have access to the personal information that Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., possess, as well as to rectify them in case that they are inaccurate or incomplete, to cancel them or object to their processing for certain purposes, you may give a written notice to the Department of Personal Information, at the address Blvd. Gustavo Díaz Ordaz #12828, Fraccionamiento del Prado, Postal Code 22440, in the city of Tijuana, Baja California, your request must meet the following requirements:
- Name of the holder
- Address of the holder or e-mail to inform our answer to the request.
- Copy of a valid official ID with picture in it or in the event that it is a different person from the Holder it must evidence its personality through a proxy letter signed by the Holder and two witnesses or through a duly notarized power of attorney.
- Description of the personal information over which you intend to exercise any of your ARCO rights.
- Any other element that may allow us to locate your personal information and to address your request.
You will receive an answer to your request within the following ten working days after its filing. To know more about the procedure to exercise of the ARCO rights you may call the number (664) 621 04 54.
*ARCO. Access, Rectification, Cancelation and Objection.
- Mechanisms and Procedures to revoke the Consent for the Processing of Personal Information. At any moment you may revoke the consent that, you may have granted for the processing of your personal information or to limit its use or its disclosure to Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., notwithstanding the above, it is important that you take into consideration that not in all cases we will attend your request or end its use immediately, because it is possible that for some legal obligation we need to continue processing your personal information. You may request information to know the procedure and requirements for the revocation of your consent contacting the Department of Personal Information by any of the means provided in point (II).
- Options and Means to Limit the Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. To limit the use and disclosure of personal information, you can send an e-mail addressed to our Department of Personal Information to the following e-mail address email@example.com
XII. Security Measures in Electronic Communications. Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., recognizes the value of your personal information, therefore it has implemented security measures that avoid their use for different purposes that the authorized as well as its alteration, loss, theft or access by third parties. Within said measures are included the use of specialized computer software, electronic communication, for which it has qualified personnel and has adopted internal policies for the protection of information.
XIII. Notifications of Modifications to the Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may be modified at any moment to comply with any updating legislation, jurisprudence, internal policies, and new requirements for the provision of services by Cía. Hotelera de la Mesa, S.A. de C.V., or any other cause, in such event the modifications will be available at our web page www.bajainn.com